Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Diving at sunset


Diving is something I have only begun to do in the last couple years but absolutely love it. I don't get many opportunities to go, but every time I have has been one of my favourite experiences of my life. If you have never gone scuba diving I highly recommend it. It is both a very tranquil and mind expanding experience.

I went to Mexico diving in June this year and every day since I have been back I have missed diving. It came to a head a few days ago and I just had to put all the equipment back on. You can't see it in this photo but I have the BCD, a steel tank, the mask and whole octopus (with regulator on). It was heavy, hot and uncomfortable but I had a lot of fun with this photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages