I find fog to be one of the most interesting natural phenomena to use in a photograph. Whenever I see it I wish I had my camera with me to shoot. Couple nights ago I went out for a nighttime walk as it was very humid from raining all day. I had walked about 5 minutes to a major intersection and noticed how foggy it was. The sun had just gone down so the sky was a beautiful blue. I races home grabbed my tripod, camera and a housecoat and spent the next hour trying to get a good picture. The fog slowly dissipated but I think I got something I am happy with.
I still have a dozen ideas of photos with fog. And I have a specific photo in mind that I one day need to take. But I will have to continue to wait for the conditions to be right.
What is your photo you haven't taken yet but know one day you need to capture?

No comments:
Post a Comment