I started taking photos more seriously about two years ago when I was gifted a DSLR. I read everything I could on how to take pictures and brought it with me everywhere. Today, I often try to take a photo once-twice a week and typical I have a photo in my head before I ever pick up my camera.
I am started this blog as I want something to chronicle my continuing exploration of photography to see how it changes. I use flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/grahamirvine/) for many photos but feel apprehensive about keeping it clean and a particular style of photos.
I have two photos I want to post. The above photo I took a couple weekends ago of my best friend, his girlfriend and myself as we went exploring at his cottage. It was just a bit of fun and a few drinks.
The second photo will be in a following post.
Please comment and critique freely! I am always looking to improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment