Sunday, 25 August 2013
Vacation photo
I went to Playa del Carmen after I submitted my Masters' thesis earlier this summer. Just went for a week to go scuba diving. I didn't take a ton of photos as I dove every day I was there. I went out a couple nights to take a few photos. The one above is from one of the last nights I was there. I liked how the colours came out a lot and the seeming bliss of the people on the beach.
Trying to work out a photo this weekend but I can't seem to make it work. I think I know what is wrong now, but I'll have to go out again in a couple weeks when I get a chance. Defending my thesis this friday so I should really focus on that!
Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment